FREE POST in australia. 100% brand new GoPro Red Filter.
- Red filter is to compensate for red light loss which takes place under water. When filming below 15 feet of water,the wavelength of the red light disappears.
- The GoPro Hero 3+/4 white balance is thrown off, because of the red light loss causing the camera to record colors with are too blue or too green.
- A red filter compensates for the red light loss, tricking the camera into recording natural colors the way you see them. Used in 4.5-21m below water around noon to restore the red light absorbed by the water.
- Razor shape glass optics
- Scratch resistant glass
- Easily snap-on installation
- Effective from 15 to 70 feet(4.5m-21.3m)
- Suit For: All GoPRO Hero 3+/4 Standard housing(not for special diving case)
- Color: Red
- Function: Reduce green/blue color in the water(optimum blue water color correction)
Please note: The GoPro Hero 4 Camera and housing case are not included.
- 1 x Red Filter For GoPro Hero 3+/4 Standard housing
Features from the GoPro Description
Designed for use with the Dive Housing and Wrist Housing, the Red Dive Filter provides color correction while capturing footage in blue salt water or clear fresh water at depths of 15’to 70′ (4.5m to 21.3m). It’s ideal for sunny, tropical locations like the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands and Hawaii. The filter snaps into place for quick, tool-free installation, and features scratch-resistant, optical-grade glass to ensure optimal image clarity. Includes a carrying bag and camera tether.
- Provides color correction while capturing footage in blue salt water or clear fresh water at depths of 15’to 70′ (4.5m to 21.3m)
- Ideal for sunny, tropical locations like the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands and Hawaii
- Allows a broader light spectrum to reach the camera sensor for more vibrantly colored footage
- Snaps into place for quick, tool-free installation
- Constructed of scratch-resistant, optical-grade glass for optimal image clarity
- Includes a carrying bag and camera tether
- For use with the Dive Housing and Wrist Housing