Brand New Multi-Color Solar String Light!
These solar-powered xmas lights spend the day drinking in energy from the sun, which they then convert to 6-8 hours of illumination at night. Glorious bright LED bulbs are controlled by a built-in light sensor that automatically switches on and off.
* Ultra bright LED Xmas lights
* No wire needed, powered by solar
* Perfect decoration for indoor and outdoor (waterproof)
* Ideal for gardens, walls, fences, glass, ceiling, roofs, Christmas trees, boats, cars and so on
* A perfect decoration for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Party, Wedding, etc.
* Keep lighting for about 6-8 hours per night after fully charged during the day
* Installed in places where it can get light.
* Light Working Mode: 22M/200 LEDs:Combination,Waves,Sequential.Slo-Glo,Chasing/Flash, Slow fade,Twinkle/Flash,Steady on(8 Modes)
* 100% Brand New
* Led Color: Multiple Colors
* Solar Panel Box Color: Black
* Solar Box Size: 80*70*40MM
* Length Between Solar Panel Box and 1st Led: 2m
* Length of Stick: 10cm
* Mode: 8 Modes
* Charging Hours: 5-8 hours(in sunshine)
* Working Hours: 6-8 hours illumination(after full charged)
* Safety Assurance: CE Approved, RoHs Compliant, IP44(Waterproof)
* Solar Panel Battery Capacity: 1.2V,1800mAh
* Led Quantity: 200
* Length of String: 22M
1. Turn on the switch;
2. Expose solar panel to sunshine, charge battery for 5-8 hours. Solar light will automatically turn on when the solar panel is in the darkness;
3. Turn off the switch if you don’t want your light to work automatically. Meanwhile it stops charging.Please turn off before keeping elsewhere.
Normally,the solar xmas lights last 8-10 hours after fully charged. However,working time may be a little shorter in practical(compared to summer), especially in cloudy days or winter, when there’s insufficient sunlight for charging battery.
The solar light will automatically turn ON when it is dark and OFF when it is bright. That means when in daytime, it wouldn’t come on even you switch it on or flash. If you want it work in daytime, please use something cover the solar panel. It will stop charging and start to work.
It must lean at a 30-45 degree angle to the ground level. The more time it exposed in the sun, the longer the light will work.
Use the cotton cloth to clean up the dust or other filth on the solar panel regularly.